GPS Tracking with Geofences
Monitor Your Sites with Geofences
Do your assets ever seem to “walk off” your project sites? Do you wish you could be notified when your assets are moving during off-hours?
We felt the need for this visibility on our jobsites, so we understand what you are looking for and deliver it to you across your sites on Tenna. With our GPS tracking and geofence tool, you can create boundaries and zones around select areas of your projects, yards and offices to monitor where your equipment assets are for better construction equipment management on One Platform.
How Geofencing Works
Visualize Your Entire Site in Your Equipment Management System
A geofence is a virtual boundary around a defined area on a map.
Draw precise borders around your projects, yards and offices and see your sites across the country by their geofence representation. Show or hide geofences with advanced map functionality and see and filter all assets by category type.
Automate the transfer of assets using GPS tracking between sites as they enter new geofences.
- Reduce theft by alerting you when an asset exits a geofence during off-shift hours.
- Customize your geofence alerts by configuring them for entry and exit events for specific asset category types, specific days and times, and to be received by specific people.
- See and report on which assets are transferred to and from your sites and when to understand location and equipment utilization and improve billing decisions.
"Setting geofences is great for the office because it helps them track costs. We have sites within sites, so we can set multiple geofences up on one big site so we can track the equipment usage in each location."
Chief Operating Officer, E-Z Construction
Benefits of Construction Site Geofences
Increased Efficiencies and Productivity
- Improve communication
- Increase visibility
- Reduce theft
- Increase cost earnings and savings
- More accurate job costing
- Improve record keeping
Geofences Product Overview
Want to See What Tenna Looks Like?
Schedule a Demo