OEM, AEMP, and Equipment Rental Integrations
Manage All Your Assets on One Platform
By implementing OEM and Equipment Rental integrations with Tenna, you can manage all your assets on One Platform using an AEMP compliant data flow.
Construction Equipment management is made easier by having third party OEM and Equipment Rental data for your mixed asset fleet flow directly into Tenna, consolidating logistics, operations, equipment maintenance and reporting. This allows for comprehensive equipment management, improved preventative maintenance and optimal equipment utilization monitoring.
OEM and Equipment Rental Integration Options
Tenna works closely with your team to customize your system integration to ensure the specifications of your project are comprehensive, implementation is successfully completed and data flow is mapping accurately.
A few of our integration partners include:
John Deere JDLink
Ask us about other equipment rental integration options!
AEMP Compliant Asset API
Tenna’s Asset API follows the ISO/TS 15143-3 standard, which was promoted and established by AEMP, and provides a way for Tenna customers to call the API* to retrieve the most important and up to date asset data. It is designed to allow different makes and models of construction equipment to share data to external systems, such as Tenna’s platform and Tenna’s integrations with other systems.
* Must meet authentication requirements and abide by provided usage guidelines.
Data points available under Asset API:
- Asset identifier
- Serial number
- VIN or PIN
- Fuel level
- DEF level
- Operating hours
- Idle hours
- Location (latitude, longitude)
Why Should You Call the Asset API or Integrate With Oems and Equipment Rentals?
Additional OEM & AEMP Telematics Data Available on Your Tenna Platform Includes:
- Run time (engine hours/odometer miles)
- Idle time
- DEF level
- Total fuel levels and consumption
- Fault codes
- Telematics data
OEM & AEMP Integration Benefits
- One platform consolidating data from all your connected systems
- Enable data flow from your OEM provider system to Tenna
- Make use of the telematics data already being monitored separately on some of your equipment
- Improved visibility to understand how assets affect profitability and productivity
- More informed decisions about purchasing and maintenance needs
- Simplify work in one system with AEMP compliant data
- Accurate, rich, LIVE data from the TennaCANbus at a higher frequency of updates than with OEM alone
- Exclusive data from your OEM that is not enabled for third-party telematics
- Ensures that you always have the fastest and most complete data at your fingertips
"The [OEM] integration is awesome. It took me under five minutes to link 70 assets to Tenna. Utilizing OEM telematics is great and cost effective. Our company now has one platform that filters the OEM data from multiple manufacturers into one spot for our users to access."
Project Manager, Severino Trucking
AEMP & OEM Integration Product Overview
Sunbelt Rentals Integration Product Overview
Visualize Your Fleet in Action
Book a Demo