Fleet Dashcam Overview
Tenna’s simple but powerful dash camera is ideal for providing context and insight into Tenna alerts for driving incidents. With TennaCAM 2.0 footage of accidents and driving events, it’s easy to work with insurance and law enforcement for accident analysis, create safety programs, reward good driving behavior, identify areas for improvement and reduce risk for drivers and companies.
- Heavy trucks
- Pickup trucks
- Vans/service trucks
- Other fleet vehicles
How it Works
- TennaCAM 2.0 captures videos inside and outside the vehicle. It uses AI technology to analyze driver distractions from the interior-facing camera.
- TennaCAM 2.0 footage acts as a source of truth and provides context related to accidents or harsh driving events such as hard braking, rapid acceleration, and distractions. View videos by event or choose a custom date range.
- Construction dash camera footage can be used to review and learn from near misses, and to create or augment safety training and reward programs for safe driving behavior.
- Different settings option choices allow users to customize their cameras to best suit their organization’s needs for safety, privacy, and liability management.
Fleet Dashcam Technology
- TennaCAM 2.0 has an independent cellular connection to transmit videos to the cloud, where they are consumed by Tenna and connected to relevant GPS alerts.
- An internal SD card stores videos when the camera is out of cellular range, which get uploaded to the cloud when the camera reconnects to cellular service.
- AI technology on the interior-facing camera detects driver fatigue, distractions, phone use, and more.
- Configurable Park Mode sends an alert if the vehicle experiences movement when ignition is off.
Access Video Footage via:
- Videos can be located by event or custom date range to view external and internal vehicle footage.
- A driver event button on the camera can be used by drivers to capture and send alerts for specific events.
- Dual-facing full HD safety camera
- Fields of view include:
- Front facing – Full HD 1080p HD, D116⁰ x H100⁰ x V56⁰
- Driver facing – Full HD 1080p D116⁰ x H100⁰ x V56⁰
- AI-based driver management system with customizable audio alerts
- Driver event/panic button
- Infrared LED night vision
- Parking mode recording
- Industrial grade 128GB MicroSD card
- Industrial grade SIM card
- 4G LTE Modem
- 3 axis accelerometer
- Battery rundown protection
- Independent custom aiming of driver facing and front facing cameras
- Size – 5.09″ L x 4.01″ W x 2.41″ H
TennaCAM 2.0 Product Overview
Let’s Discuss Your Needs!
Schedule a Demo