Understanding and Selecting Technology
Construction Technology - Past, Present, and Future
Construction may be viewed as a lagging industry when it comes to technology adoption, but the history of construction technology is not.
- Past history of construction technology
- Present day look at what is currently available
- Future of construction technology and the impact to companies that don’t adopt.
Guide to Construction Technology
- What is Construction Technology?
- GPS Technology Overview
- Telematics Overview
- Reasons to Embrace Construction Technology
Choosing the Right Solution
- Business self-assessment and reflection
- System requirements and integrations
- Vendor comparison and consideration
When looking for ways to improve business, Owners and their Management team spend a great deal of time looking at inefficiencies and how to better their operations so that they can make more money. Get insights and tips on the selection process.
Choosing the Right Tracking Technologies
There are a lot of technologies on the market, make sure you pick the right one(s) to meet your needs.
- Breakdown of the technology options for heavy and mid-sized equipment, fleet and small tool trackers
- Advice for matching technology to your equipment fleet
- Key takeaways for anyone managing an equipment fleet
The Buying Journey
Direction on gathering the information you need to guide you towards making an informed decision.
- Insights on research and discovery for the right solution
- Tips on vendor analysis
- Make sure your buying decision is the right one
A successful implementation needs a solid plan in place. We can help you with that!
- Strategies for implementing technology
- Understanding the people component
- Ensure the success of adoption
Implementation of technology should be measured to "show" that you are benefiting from the technology. Get some insights on setting KPIs to see how well or not it is working.