CAN Bus Equipment Tracker
GPS CAN Bus Tracker Overview
CAN bus helps data exchange between various systems—such as the engine, transmission, brakes, sensors, and more. CAN bus enables real-time, reliable, and robust communication, making it the perfect solution for equipment management.
Equipment managers can now receive a greater level of data from heavy equipment, enabling them to make better decisions about rentals, replacements, preventative maintenance, and resource management.
- Engine-Powered Generators
- The list goes on!
- Detecting idle time to understand when an asset is running (utilization) but actively in use
- Monitoring OEM or third-party Power Take Off (PTO) to improve billing and asset utilization understanding
- Combining fuel and idling metrics to understand where waste is happening in one simple view
- Reading standard fault codes for quicker understanding of machine issues and faster maintenance responses to avoid costly downtime
External Power Take-Off Monitoring
External PTO (Power Take-Off) enables the use of an asset’s engine power to drive added equipment or perform specific tasks. It is often used to provide power to external accessories, including hydraulic pumps, generators, winches, compressors, and other types of equipment that require mechanical or electrical power to operate.
Benefits of Monitoring External PTO:
- Improved scheduling, task allocation, and resource management
- Gather data on the runtime and frequency of PTO engagement to implement preventative maintenance
- Tracking usage data to pinpoint potential causes of issues during PTO activity
- Monitor and document PTO engagement to ensure compliance with regulations and safety guidelines
- Accurately distribute costs and billing
TennaCANbus + AEMP Integration
Get maximum coverage at the highest frequency.
Get the best of both worlds by combining the TennaCANbus with a new or existing OEM integration.
- Accurate, rich, LIVE data from the TennaCANbus at a higher frequency of updates than with OEM alone
- Exclusive data from your OEM that is not enabled for third-party telematics
Combining TennaCANbus with OEM integrations ensures that you always have the fastest and most complete data at your fingertips.
- 3.95” L x 2.62” W x 1.02” H
- Recommended installation inside the asset cabin
- Can be installed on the outside of the asset with an additional case
- Ask about the TennaCANbus StormBox
- Works with 12V and 24V assets
- Internal built-in antenna for cellular data and GPS location
- Pings 1x/minute when asset is powered on and 1x every 3 hours when asset is powered off
- Strong ABS housing for impact, heat, chemical, and abrasion resistance
- Designed for extreme temperatures from -20°C to 85°C
TennaCANbus Tracker Product Overview
Visualize Your Heavy Iron in Action
Schedule a Demo