PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
In order to be able to provide the Service, Tenna will collect and use the following kinds of information:
- information about your use of our products and/or services, including the geolocation of your use;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering your account with Tenna;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Service or purchasing products (including name, address, and e-mail address) offered by or through Tenna;
- information about your equipment and your other assets with which the products and Service are used; and
- any other information that you provide from time to time to Tenna.
Some, but not all, of this information constitutes Personal Information.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
General. Tenna may use Personal Information to:
- administer the Service;
- personalize the Site for you;
- enable your access to and use of the Service;
- supply to you the products or services that you purchase;
- provide you with notices related to your use of the oroducts or services;
- help personalize the Service experience for you (such as remembering your information so you will not have to enter it each time you use the Service);
- improve our products and services;
- provide relevant advertisements from third parties that appear on the Site;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing and promotional communications.
Tenna logs your current Internet address (this is usually a temporary address assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system you are using, and the type of browser software used. In addition, Tenna may keep track of what portions of this Site you are visiting. Tenna aggregates this information to help Tenna improve or create a better experience for users of the Site. For example: Tenna may upgrade those parts of the Site that are heavily visited.
The Site automatically records website usage information that we analyze statistically to track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the site. We do not use this information to track or record information about individuals. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law. For each page that you visit, we collect and store the following technical information in what is called a web server log file:
- Date and time of access;
- URL address of the Tenna webpage visited;
- Internet domain and IP address from which our Site was accessed;
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our Site (if provided by the browser);
- URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser);
- Completion or success status of the request for a web page or other on-line item; and
- File size of the webpage visited.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliates. We do not otherwise sell, trade, rent, or otherwise share for marketing or other purposes the Personal Information that we collect with any third parties,
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties. You consent to us sharing your Personal Information under these circumstances.
WHERE IS PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
While your Personal Information is in our possession, it will be stored at hosting facilities located in the USA. These facilities are either operated by Tenna or our third-party providers. By using the Service, you are consenting to have your personal information stored, transferred and processed in the USA.
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Tenna takes certain precautions to protect your Personal Information and to limit the risk that it will be accessed without authorization, including use of certain industry standard technologies and practices. That said, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. No security system is perfect – so your use of the Service is at your own risk. Passwords on this Site will be protected by encryption technology.
Tenna uses no encryption (data scrambling) on certain portions of the Site, but uses encryption on portions where you are transmitting password information. When you are on any web site that asks you for confidential information, you should check to see if the information being transmitted is encrypted in order to increase the security of your information. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact our Support Services.
CONDITIONS OF USE
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you wish to access, rectify, cancel or object to the processing of your Personal Information or limit the use Tenna gives to your Personal Information or in general, if you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed email to [email protected] at Tenna.com. We will carefully review your request and work to resolve your concerns.