Incorporate Your Sites into Your Equipment Management Solution
Equipment Management Solutions Across Multiple Locations
As part of Tenna’s equipment management solution, the sites feature is simple and straightforward for use in the office and in the field. You set-up your business’ projects, yards and offices to capture inventory and equipment utilization by site. Easily access site data, account for assets, control costs, perform asset related actions and stay connected to your field, yard or office staff to increase productivity across all teams.
Superintendents can see what they have available on their project site or elsewhere and speed up their work instead of slowing them down. Accountants can easily access a project’s financial information. Equipment Managers can better manage equipment needs with visibility over the Project’s asset list and make sure assets move to the appropriate locations as projects wind down.
How Sites Works
- Create geofences around all sites to automate asset activity within.
- Easily access contact information in the field by capturing the management team details.
- Update site details from any location.
- Control resources across operations with knowledge on which assets are on which sites.
- Know which assets are on which sites and when they are in use or sitting idle to optimize equipment utilization.
- Manage owned and rented assets together to stick to your budget and grow your margin.
- Aid project teams in keeping their jobsites organized.
- Ensure assets return to the yard or are sent to the next project after a project ends.
- View site activity in terms of assets currently and recently on site and export data on equipment utilization, operational costs, etc. per project as desired.
- Validate financial data for financial statements by tracking all the assets that were expensed to projects.
Benefits of Tenna’s Sites Functionality
Increased Efficiencies and Productivity
- Improve visibility, communication, and connection between all teams
- Improve equipment utilization and coordination of project needs
- Reduce labor costs for handling and re-handling assets that a site does not need
- Reduce hoarding to allocate resources appropriately and mediate disputes
- Reduce unnecessary rental costs by better utilizing what you know you have available.
- Increase cost earnings and savings
Reduce operational costs and increased profitability.
- Improve client satisfaction.
- Improve record keeping.
Sites Product Overview
Let's Discuss Your Needs!
Book a Demo