Heavy Equipment Inspections
Equipment Inspections are Key for Construction Equipment Maintenance Safety
A critical part of your field work involves heavy equipment inspections to ensure safe equipment performance and to identify hazards or maintenance and repair needs. You need a construction safety software that simplifies and modernizes your inspection workflows.
Part of the Safety & Compliance feature, Tenna’s Inspections functionality provides a simple and convenient way to complete and submit inspection forms in the field on the Tenna App within your equipment management system. Digital inspections replace manual, paper-based methods making it easier and more efficient for your field team to perform. This convenience results in a higher likelihood of inspection completion more frequently. Eliminating paper and processing inspection reports digitally reduces risk of loss or damage and improves recording and processing so that safety or performance concerns are communicated to the right people automatically and are addressed in a timely manner.
How Inspections Work
Link your Assets
- You identify and configure inspection points with Tenna’s QR inspection labels as required for the specific needs of your heavy, mid-sized and light machinery and fleet vehicles.
- Perform visual and mechanical safety inspections with Tenna’s unique QR-code based inspection functionality and submit photos and comments.
- Flag defects on assets as unsafe or noncompliant and trigger automated construction equipment maintenance requests and alerts to the shop for attention and repairs.
- Sign and submit and you’re on your way, while any defect or issues and corresponding photos are automatically sent to the shop for attention and maintenance.
Address Issues in the Shop
- Document fixes performed by mechanics on assets identified during failed inspections.
- Certify the correction of any defects noted in inspections for final sign off and submittal.
- Proactively keep up with construction equipment maintenance and tune ups.
Maintain Compliance with your Safety Program
- Easily identify assets that missed their required daily inspection report with reports and notifications.
- Easily access and download inspection reports for complete record keeping and compliance during audits.
- Be notified when inspections were missed to ensure they get performed in the app.
- Enhance the safety of your jobsites, the traveling public and your drivers on the road by keeping equipment and vehicles safe and serviced.
Custom Inspections Premium Add-On
Custom Inspection Forms make Tenna Inspections even more powerful and impactful.
Custom Inspection Forms are a premium add-on to our Safety & Compliance module. Now you can build your own inspection forms to suit your organization and projects.
- Create new forms for special use cases, specific projects, and more.
- Enforce required fields to get the data you need.
- Mandate signature fields.
- Start from scratch or use an existing Tenna Inspection form and adjust to suit your needs.
- Have a certain type of asset that’s prone to leaks?
- Notice that assets on a certain job site seem to collect a lot of external damage.
- Get as specific as you need to make inspections more meaningful.
Benefits of Inspections within your Equipment Management Solution
Increased Compliance and Safety
- Reduce risk of safety incidents
- Promote awareness and compliance with federal and DOT regulations and company procedures.
- Identify safety hazards or potential performance issues before they happen.
- Improve visibility over operations and safety performance with easy-to-complete inspection forms for field workers and drivers to efficiently do their jobs.
- Improve communication from the field to the shop.
- Reduce emergency or unplanned maintenance issues and risks of breakdown.
- Reduce downtime with digital notification of hazards or defects.
- Reduce insurance premiums with documented safety tracking programs.
- Reduce operating costs and avoid costly breakdowns, malfunctions or fines.
- Reduce risk of violations, failure to complete or retain inspection forms and fines
- Streamline processes for thorough completion and improve record keeping and documentation.
- Replace paper inspections, reduce waste and be notified if inspections were missed to ensure they are performed.
- Win more work with an improved safety record.
Inspections Product Overview
Tenna offers a unique way of performing inspections in the field and submitting them to the shop, also tying into the maintenance feature.
Tell Us Your Specs!
Book a Demo