ELD Compliance Made Easy
Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Solution
With our mission of providing a total fleet solution to contractors, Tenna supports you in the process of maintaining hours of service (HOS) and ELD compliance while improving on-road safety with our integrated Electronic Logging Device solutions.
By keeping track of hours of service, mileage and how long your drivers are driving overall and between breaks, you’ll have the automated data you need to easily keep accurate records and maintain HOS and ELD compliance as required for your operations.
By logging trip data for your drivers for accurate, automated record keeping, Tenna triggers notices when rests are needed on the road so you can rest assured in the office that your drivers do not become overtired or fall asleep at the wheel. This automation improves the process of manually collecting and analyzing how many miles your trucks or vehicles drove, reduces paperwork and minimizes the risk of errors and non-compliance while increasing driver safety overall.
How ELD Works
Part of Tenna’s Safety & Compliance package, Tenna’s ELD hardware records trip data and connects via Bluetooth to a compatible mobile device of your choice running an integrated ELD app. This trip data produces records of duty service (RODS), so the integrated mobile app alerts the driver when breaks are needed to help them track their driving limits and prevent fatigue-related issues.
Automatically record driving time and details that pair engine data with a driver, including date, time, location, hours/miles, driver identification, user authentication, vehicle and motor carrier. Display reports for safety officials on-demand.
Benefits of Tenna’s ELD Compliance Solution
Increased Compliance and Safety
- Improve driver safety
- Reduce risk of human error
- Increase HOS Compliance with automated driver RODS
- Reduced risk of misreporting or non-compliance
- Improved time and cost savings of drivers and office administration
- Improve data communication, sharing and analysis
- Increase efficiencies with automation and improve record keeping and documentation
- Leverage telematics data from your trucks and vehicles with Tenna’s Fleet tracker (approved and certified to be used as an ELD device) to automatically capture HOS and Records of Duty Status (RODS) for compliance while reducing manual entry, human error and paperwork.
ELD Product Overview
Want to See What Tenna Looks Like?
Schedule a Demo