Fleet AI Dash Cam for On-Road Safety
When Incidents Happen, Get the Whole Picture with a Safety AI Dash Cam
With so many distractions behind the wheel, it’s important to have eyes on the road. Thankfully, with fleet safety AI cameras, you have more eyes than just your drivers’. Fleet dash AI cameras with GPS fleet tracking are a type of safety AI dash cam that monitor driving events before and during vehicle accidents or driving violations. The valuable footage captured by the fleet dash AI camera serves to exonerate your drivers when they are involved in incidents that are not their fault and provide feedback to drivers when improvements could be made to their routine safety behaviors.
Tenna’s safety fleet AI dash camera functionality, part of our premium Safety & Compliance feature, can enhance your safety program. You can only improve safety when you have the data from a reliable equipment management system.
How Safety AI Dash Cam Works
Pair your Safety AI Dash Cam to your GPS Fleet Tracker
- The gps fleet tracker detects driving events that trigger a fleet dash AI camera recording which then gets uploaded to Tenna and stored for review based on permission level.
Observe Recordings Based on Each Trip
- You get notified when a violation has taken place with corresponding footage from the commercial safety AI dash cam to review.
- See trip events and violations from each trip at the asset level.
- Review reports and footage in the video dashboard to analyze event details including location, traffic conditions and more.
Monitor Trends and Improvements
- Monitor unsafe behaviors and spot driving trends and near misses to focus on for improvements.
- Maintain full visibility over your on-road fleet activity and individual driver safety performance with AI dash cam footage and driver scorecards with total violation counts captured for each vehicle and truck.
Benefits of Tenna’s Safety AI Dash Cam
Managing your fleet safety with Tenna’s safety AI camera feature brings the following benefits to your business’ processes and operations:
- Improve safety
- Increase compliance with company safety policies
- Improve visibility over on-road operations
- Reduce risk of safety incidents, violations and claims
- Expedite insurance claims and avoid liability for accidents where drivers are not at fault
- Improved record keeping and documentation
Safety AI Camera Product Overview
Learn more about Tenna’s safety AI camera functionality and the value it brings to your safety program.
Want to See What Tenna Looks Like?
Schedule a Demo