Customer Success Manager
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join the team. The Customer Success Manager’s two primary focuses are to engage directly with customers and to assist existing customers in maximizing the Tenna platform. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with the Software Engineering Team and Sales Team to provide top notch customer support and fuel our customer growth efforts. Successful candidates will have a passion for the delivery of SaaS solutions and the IoT revolution!
- Provides exceptional customer support to all end users as well as Sales Personnel.
- Develops a deep understanding of the Tenna platform and takes ownership of customer engagement, retention and satisfaction.
- Maintains processes to manage our customer on-boarding process.
- Sets-up and onboards new customers and users upon request.
- Provides swift and polite communication with customers who call or email Tenna support.
- Ensures day-to-day customer requests and issues are handled in a thoughtful, urgent manner.
- Delivers customer training sessions, providing answers to customer questions and resolving user issues.
- Trouble-shoots and resolves customer issues via phone (or in-person) using our diagnostic tools.
- Submits support tickets and escalates issues in a timely manner.
- Works with Engineering Leads (or Technical Support Leads) to address customer tickets including bugs and enhancements.
- Provides training to current customers, Sales Personnel, and other Business Managers on new functionality and features as they are released.
- Provides User feedback to Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Product Managers and the Engineering Team.
- Engages existing Customers to retain and renew Tenna memberships.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, software customer service experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within construction technology or within the construction industry is an absolute plus.
- Experience working in a technical, production driven environment.
- Solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, particularly with Engineers.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Help Scout is strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and process driven.
- Passion for working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to demonstrate personal commitment and drive to set and exceed high standards.
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Location: Remote – nationwide.
- Travel to customer locations is required, up to 40%.
- Competitive compensation packages offered.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within highly dynamic team.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.