Understanding the Total Cost of Ownership for Construction Equipment
Considerations for TCO in Construction
- Know What You Own
- Monitor How Often Your Machines Are Used
- Properly Maintain Your Machines
- Schedule the Assets You Need, When You Need Them
- Monitor Your Fuel Consumption
- Know How Much Your Assets Are Earning
- Inspect Your Equipment Before Use for Safe Performance
Equipment management brings numerous financial benefits to contractors. All assets impact the budget, and Tenna’s platform helps you better understand your total cost of ownership for your construction equipment.
How Equipment Fleet Management Affects the Bottom Line
- Improve Productivity and Progress
- Provide Insights on Operational Efficiencies and Performance
- Increase Competitiveness
- Reduce Capital Expenditures
Equipment fleet and asset management directly affects your bottom line in four simple, but major ways.
How to Maximize Construction Equipment Utilization
- Measure Equipment Utilization
- Maintain Your Equipment
- Master Construction Technology
Tenna helps construction businesses put an optimal asset management strategy into place to increase operational efficiencies and decrease financial waste, keeping jobsite cycles on track and business cycles trending positively.
What Your Equipment Could be Costing You
- Breakdowns and Repairs
- Idle Time
Construction technology delivers an ROI for your business in so many ways. Without incorporating a construction technology solution into your operations, you are undoubtedly incurring additional costs that could be easily cut from your bottom line.
Table of Contents
Find Out How We Can Help You Save and Reduce Your TCO!
Schedule a Demo