Sales and Marketing Associate
Edison, New Jersey
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Associate to support both the Marketing and Sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly organized, pays attention to details and is willing to jump in and do whatever it takes. If you have a strong passion for fueling Marketing and Sales lead generation efforts and thrive in a collaborative environment – apply now!
- Manages and coordinates all event details (in person and/or virtual) from start to finish including but not limited to registrations/reservations, layout plan, display, materials, shipment, research and submission of speakership or presentation opportunities, etc. and provides support to Sales Reps throughout the event lifecycle.
- Manages all association activities including but not limited to registrations and renewals, contact database management, coordinating related events and opportunities, etc.
- Manages and coordinates (orders, printing, pack, and shipping, etc.) all Tenna branded wearables and giveaways inventory for employees as well as existing customers and prospective customers.
- Assists with content creation using InDesign and PPT templates for presentations, brochures, and other marketing/sales collateral.
- Coordinates annual advertising campaigns as well as one-off requests for trade publications, associations, etc.
- Aids in maintaining HubSpot and other databases upon request.
- Coordinates travel for CEO, Executives and Sales Reps upon request.
- Carefully screens inbound general/marketing calls, routing calls to the appropriate department.
- Assists with various sales and marketing projects as needed.
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Success
- 2 + years’ experience with Adobe Programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot or similar programs
- Solid computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with strong desire to learn
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital marketing knowledge a plus
- Creative writing and copywriting skills a plus
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity
- Opportunity is based in Edison, NJ
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment
- Dependent Care offered
- 401k match
- Employee referral bonuses