Asset management is one of the most difficult – and important – business processes for companies in construction, oil and gas, waste management and further industrial industries. Tenna makes it easy with our IoT (Internet of Things) asset tracking solutions.
Using our state-of-the-art digital tracking devices, industrial companies can:
- Know the exact location of every asset, including small tools and non-powered equipment
- Organize inventory and warehousing more efficiently
- Stop wasting time searching for lost or missing assets
- Improve maintenance and reduce repair costs
- Improve employee productivity by minimizing equipment down time
- Optimize asset utilization throughout the business
- Improve forecasting and budgeting for capital investment
All on one easy-to-use platform. Any time. From anywhere.
Real Results with Real-Time Asset Tracking
Tenna asset management solutions are designed to meet the needs of today’s industrial companies. Our asset tracking technology:
- Provides real-time access to the location, availability, movement and other important data of all your tagged assets
- Eliminates the human error that occurs with manual tracking
- Updates the home office on inventory, routes, photos and other information to optimize asset utilization and improve customer service
- Helps complete projects on time and within budget
You get a complete asset tracking solution for utilizing vehicles, equipment and machinery to their fullest potential.
Do More for Less
Tenna asset tracking helps industrial companies save time and money by generating improvements in all areas of the business.
Field personnel work more efficiently by having the right tools and equipment at the right time. Scheduling maintenance becomes easier, and repair costs are reduced. Knowing the exact location and movement of vehicles and equipment helps deter theft. Employees become more accountable for their use of equipment. Accounting personnel work faster and more efficiently by receiving accurate data in a timely manner.
By streamlining and simplifying the asset management process, Tenna gives you more time each day to focus on serving your customers and growing your business.