Introduction to Tenna
First, welcome to Tenna, and thank you for visiting our website.
I am founder, CEO of Tenna, and grateful to work with such a talented team of individuals who are passionate about helping you discover unseen potential in your business.
Coming from an entrepreneurial family that founded and still operates a 111-year old global construction group today, I have always had a passion for construction, and building and creating, in general. From my work on civil construction road and bridge projects, to global greenfield infrastructure developments, I am fascinated as to how ideas turn into lasting infrastructure, and how companies grow to provide global reach.
From personal experience, I know just how hard contractors and industrial businesses work each day and night to deliver quality projects on time. The amount of detailed planning, multi-tasking, and hours required to produce infrastructure that is vital to our daily lives, can’t go unnoticed. In addition, I am witness to, and a firm believer, that technology is a positive influence on the development of infrastructure and businesses: Enter Tenna.
What Are We Solving?
The original idea for Tenna came up when I worked on a bridge project in North Carolina with Jose, co-founder of Tenna, while we pursued a material buyout. We both worked on sourcing materials and, at night, brainstormed as to why there wasn’t a great construction marketplace, so that companies can more easily sell-off extra unneeded materials when a job is done, or the opposite – pick up someone else’s material or equipment that they don’t need.
Our discussions and the concept of a construction marketplace quickly evolved to identifying the very real and underlying “pain” for many industrial businesses: asset management, preventive maintenance, and in general, greater operational efficiencies. It was clear to us that with so much equipment in the field and moving around, that companies have a hard time staying on top of it all. This costs money, and gets in the way of efficiently doing new work.
The core problem, particularly for the construction industry, is that there isn’t a single, unified/consolidated platform approach to tracking all types of equipment and inventory assets — from small tools, to light-towers, pick-up trucks, and dozers.
It’s easy to design a tracking system for just one type of asset, but at Tenna, we want to get it right!
Our goal at Tenna is to help take the challenge out of delivering construction projects on time and cost effectively by making it easier for businesses to find more efficiency and, ultimately — profitability. Our technology is designed for simplicity (who needs extra burden?) and to make a positive impact each day it is used.
With the dawn of IoT networks and devices, and our innovative team’s prowess and commitment to build the right product the market wants and needs, we developed a single yet robust platform that successfully solves the industry old problem of asset management.
Why This Matters?
- 1. Market Fit: Simply put, Tenna’s product solves a real industry problem. We are confident that our platform and strategy of easily tracking all assets in one place is the solution the industry needs.
- 2. We Finish the Job: We take sincere pride in our customer service. If you aren’t finding more value from our product, it is our problem. We are undeniably passionate and committed to providing a strong, positive customer experience and ensuring that our product is successfully implemented within your organization.
What Makes Us Tick
Culture is the heartbeat of any organization and it affects everyone the company interacts with. That’s why it’s important for you to know what we stand for:
- 1. We grind: We’re not afraid of hard-work, and pride ourselves on always putting in 110% effort in anything we do.
- 2. We innovate: At Tenna, we love to solve challenges. It wakes us up in the morning and fuels our engine.
- 3. We do the right thing: We are a transparent, ethical, and honest organization. Our actions speak louder than words. Just wait and see for yourself.
Thanks for stopping in to learn about our company. I invite you to look around and come back often. Please subscribe to our blog, leave comments, send an email, and reach out at any time. We look forward to Finding More with you.