Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for a Product Manager who will engage with internal and external stakeholders to plan, investigate, and launch improvement initiatives, product releases, and features. You will use and leverage your analytical chops to synthesize product usage trends and identify opportunities to improve our users’ experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is customer obsessed and possesses a passion for IoT. Apply now!
- Collaborates with the leadership team to further refine product vision, strategy, metrics, and requirements.
- Reviews and recommends product enhancements and features.
- Defines product use cases and analyzes the requirements to meet such use cases.
- Reviews and provides input on design and decisions affecting the user interface.
- Ensures all new features, products, and enhancements provide a best-in-class user experience.
- Develops functional requirements for new applications and enhancements.
- Manages product requirements throughout the product and project lifecycles.
- Participates in activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Examines competitive solutions and develops metrics comparing product capabilities.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and customers to drive product innovation, obtain buy-in for product initiatives, and set expectations.
- Communicates with customers regularly, gathering feedback while remaining service oriented.
- Plans, organizes, and monitors requirements specifications.
- Communicates solution design/requirements to stakeholders, translating and simplifying requirements for engineering and business purposes.
- Documents and communicates system changes.
- Participates in change management internally with departments and end-users.
- Works cross functionally with Product and Engineering Teams to implement the solution and perform system testing and data validations.
- Works cross functionally with Product, Hardware, and R&D to produce new products or product iterations into existing software solutions.
- 4+ years in software product management is required.
- 3+ years’ experience with Enterprise SaaS based products is required.
- Experience within the construction technology industry or IoT is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Information Technology, Economics, or related STEM degree program is required or equivalent.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Experience bringing technology products to market in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop clean and targeted documentation, including process flows and standard operating procedures.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Demonstrated personal commitment to customers and drives to set and exceed high quality standards.
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity is remote – nationwide.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.