Senior Full Stack Developer
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
We’re searching for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to help us build the second iteration of our connected equipment solution. The ideal candidate will be a forward and innovative thinker, an excellent communicator, experienced with transformative projects, and possesses a passion for the IoT revolution.
- Write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable, and reusable code.
- Unit test and take responsibility for the quality of your own code.
- Coach, encourage, and mentor your fellow software developers.
- Break our existing monolithic applications into more modern microservices.
- Provide input on our architecture, databases, and APIs.
- Consult with product managers to define, scope and plan new features.
- Consult with senior leadership concerning corporate direction and strategic planning.
- Work with QA to ensure that cohesive, quality, usable solutions are produced.
- Test, evaluate and recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions.
- Be a key participant in our agile development process.
- Produce excellent documentation.
- 8+ years professional development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent.
- Substantial experience with web development in at least one of Java, C#, or Python.
- Substantial experience with SQL; experience with NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience with Node.js, especially in microservices, is highly preferred.
- Experience with containerized application deployments, especially using Docker, is highly preferred.
- Experience with large-scale data systems is highly preferred.
- Experience with message queueing architectures, especially RabbitMQ, is preferred.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, especially EC2, S3, VPC, Elasticsearch, and Kinesis.
- Any IoT experience is a huge plus.
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity located in Dallas, TX.
- Competitive compensation package.
- This role offers relocation assistance.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- 401k match offered.
- Visa sponsorship offered.
- Employee referral bonuses