Customer Account Manager
Remote - Nationwide
Tenna is searching for an experienced Customer Account Manager to join the team. The Customer Account Manager's two primary focuses are to act as trusted partners to our customers and advise them on how the Tenna platform can provide even more value than what was previously imagined. Our Customer Account Managers will work closely with their dedicated accounts to uncover potential unmet needs and proactively identify unsaid ways the Tenna platform can better serve its customers.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible. When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality-obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform. Apply now!
- Actively manages a book of business to minimize churn and drive healthy growth by driving business value
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned accounts, ensuring customers’ business processes and needs are fully met by the Tenna platform
- Regularly consults with assigned customers to uncover potential unmet needs and proactively identifies unsaid ways the Tenna platform can better serve their customers
- Helps customers drive product adoption, moving them along the maturity curve, and deriving value from our solution
- Provides strategic and exceptional customer support to all assigned accounts
- Challenges assumptions and perceptions of the Tenna platform. Encourages customers to rely on the capability of the platform and incorporate all aspects of their business within Tenna
- Builds strategies to drive customer engagement, customer upsells, and retention.
- Assesses customer data and qualitative insights to continuously iterate and improve our scaled customer success efforts
- Engages with customers to gage the likelihood of renewals and identify the potential for product upsells
- Leverages deep product expertise to share best practices on how customers may maximize value from their investment in Tenna.
- Proactively troubleshoots and expeditiously resolves account issues via phone (or in-person) using our diagnostic tools.
- Diagnoses symptoms of dissatisfaction within existing accounts and builds strategies to drive alignment with the business
- Employs a “challenger mindset” when solving problems on behalf of customers, looks for creative and mutually lucrative solutions
- Proactively manages the onboarding of assigned enterprise accounts and ensures onboarding processes are followed.
- Delivers customer training sessions, providing answers to customer questions, and resolving user issues
- Provides training to current customers, Sales Personnel, and other Business Managers on new functionality and features as they are released
- Collaborates with and supports the broader Customer Success Team on customer issues, special projects, etc.
- Works with Engineering Leads (or Technical Support Leads) to address customer tickets, including bugs and enhancements
- Provides User feedback to Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, and the Engineering Team
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience building and driving value for customers via strategic planning, and consultative selling
- 7+ years of experience in customer success, software customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working within construction technology or within the construction industry is an absolute plus
- Expertise with project management software (MS Project, or similar “Gantt Chart,” programs)
- Experience working in a technical, production-driven environment
- Solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, particularly with Engineers
- Employs a “challenger mindset” when problem-solving
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Help Scout is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and process driven
- Passion for working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to demonstrate personal commitment and drive to set and exceed high standards
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Location: Remote – nationwide.
- Travel to customer locations is required, up to 40%.
- Competitive compensation packages offered.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within highly dynamic team.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off offered.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.