Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our product development team. The Quality Assurance Engineer candidate will be a forward thinking, excellent communicator, with a passion for the IoT revolution. You will thrive in a fast-paced, independent work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills. You will have an aptitude for collaboration, have awesome testing skills and must love finding bugs!
- Test everything, document the issues and work with development to get it fixed.
- Perform component testing for online applications, back-end systems, mobile apps, IoT hardware and embedded devices.
- Perform load and scalability testing.
- Create, enhance and maintain the library of automated test cases.
- Work with product development and software engineering teams to create test plans and scenarios that ensure a high-quality product is delivered.
- Coach, encourage and mentor your fellow testers to do the same.
- Be a key participant in the Agile process.
- Produce excellent documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent.
- 4+ Years of QA Experience
- 4+ Years of software test automation for Web and App testing
- Expertise with Selenium and JIRA
- Expertise with Web-based & Mobile App Testing
- Experience with IoT or embedded device testing
- Proficient with MQ, Contained Application Deployments (Docker, Heroku), NoSQL-based Database Architectures, Amazon Web Servers (EC2, VPC, S3, Elasticsearch, Kinesis)
- Have a Functional & Scalable Working Knowledge of Linux
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Location - remote, nationwide.
- Competitive compensation package.
- This role offers relocation assistance.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- 401k match offered.
- Visa sponsorship offered.
- Employee referral bonuses