Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for a Product Owner who will support our product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional team of Software/Hardware Engineers and Designers. As a Product Owner, you will work closely with Engineering to translate detailed concepts into features, requirements, and acceptance criteria. If you are a creative problem solver, obsessed with capturing the voice of our customers, enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, and posses a passion for IoT – Apply now!
- Leads and manages the entire feature and product lifecycle from planning, development, and launch.
- Manages the iterative lifecycle of our product from idea conception to production including: scope, defining specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Creates product specifications as needed: wireframes with support from Design, process workflows, state transition diagrams, copy decks, acceptance test plans, user stories and acceptance criteria, personas.
- Defines and prioritizes the product backlog translating high-level requirements into user stories and performs acceptance testing on a rolling basis throughout each product iteration.
- Champions our product internally and externally by pushing for rapid adoption by defining clear goals and KPIs around customer value and drives strategies to achieve them.
- Captures the voice of our customers by actively engaging in end user research, understanding end user goals and pain points, and communicating key conclusions/takeaways to internal stakeholders.
- Analyzes quantitative data to determine which strategies are most successful and identifies new product opportunities.
- Assesses and makes creative recommendations on business opportunities for improvement in automation and efficiency of our processes.
- Works closely with Design, and Development to define Product Vision, Roadmap, and Release Plans.
- Ensures end user adoption and identifies and measures user utility.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Customer Success, and other internal stakeholders as needed to define and execute on go-to-market activities.
- 4+ years’ experience in an analytical, Product focused role.
- 2+ years’ experience delivering products as a Product Owner.
- 2+ years’ experience writing user stories, defining epics.
- Experience within the construction technology industry or IoT is strongly preferred.
- Experience bringing technology products to market in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems, influence product improvements, and interpret business/technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Information Technology, Economics, or related STEM degree program is required or equivalent.
- Ability to develop clean and targeted documentation, including process flows and standard operating procedures.
- Strong analytical thinking and decision-making abilities.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Demonstrated personal commitment to customers. Sets and exceeds high quality standards.
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity is remote – nationwide.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Travel is required, up to 10%.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.