Customer Success Representative
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for a Customer Success Representative to join our growing team. As a Customer Success Representative, you will ensure Tenna builds long lasting relationships with our customers by serving as the main point of contact for all inbound support channels. You will engage with and leverage your deep knowledge of the platform to find creative solutions for our customers on a day-to-day basis. Additionally, you will work closely with the Software Engineering, Hardware, Product, QA, and Sales Teams to provide top notch customer support and fuel our customer growth efforts. Successful candidates will have a passion for the delivery of SaaS solutions and the IoT revolution. Sounds like you? Apply now!
- Provides exceptional customer support on a day-to-day basis.
- Provides swift and polite communication with customers who are routed via phone, email, inbound chat, and/or hotline calls.
- Utilizes remote teleconferencing tools to assist current customers such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Assists customers with navigating the Tenna app and overall platform.
- Ensures all customer requests and issues are handled in a thoughtful, urgent manner.
- Asks probing questions and employs active listening techniques to accurately diagnose the root cause of the issue at hand.
- Leverages a deep understanding of Tenna’s platform and processes to troubleshoot and document issues.
- Resolves customer issues via phone (or in-person) using our diagnostic tools.
- Submits support tickets and escalates issues to the appropriate stakeholder in a timely manner.
- Takes full ownership of each support ticket and ensures tickets are resolved as expeditiously as possible. Follows-up on ticket status as needed.
- Works with Engineering, Hardware, Product, and QA to address customer tickets including bugs, feature requests, and enhancements.
- Sets-up and onboards new customers and users.
- Ensures customer permissions, asset lists, and relevant data are all provisioned correctly.
- Engages existing Customers to retain and renew Tenna memberships.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience providing software customer support.
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish is required.
- Experience working within construction technology or within the construction industry is an absolute plus.
- Experience using teleconferencing tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Experience providing technical support for Android, Apple and Windows based products.
- Strong interest in software development processes and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, particularly with Engineers.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Help Scout is strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and is process driven.
- Passion for working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to demonstrate personal commitment and drive to set and exceed high standards.
What you need to know:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Location: Remote – nationwide.
- Travel to customer locations is required, up to 40%.
- Competitive compensation packages offered.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within highly dynamic team.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.