Customer Success Project Manager
Remote - Nationwide
Tenna is searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our Customer Success Team. This role will manage the onboarding of new customers on the Tenna platform by keeping track of scope, deliverables, action items, deadlines, and due dates. This position is responsible for effectively communicating to internal and external teams to ensure projects are completed within scope and on time. Successful candidates will be passionate about delivering world-class customer support, precise project management, and maintaining precise communication with customers.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible. When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform. Apply now!
- Manages and keeps track of all Customer Success department projects, including but not limited to onboarding, customer integrations, customer adoption, and product releases/updates.
- Leads periodic check-in calls with customers and members of the Customer Success Team during the onboarding process.
- Ensures all projects are meeting expected milestones and deadlines.
- Proactively highlights projects, schedules, and deliverables that are at risk of falling behind. Communicates risks with the VP of Implementation.
- Creates and maintains Customer Success projects and Gantt charts as needed using departmental tools.
- Provides exceptional cross functional project management support, working with the Customer Success Team as well as the Implementation, Warehouse, and Integrations Teams.
- Efficiently keeps all Customer Success processes and projects up to date.
- Creates and submits support tickets and escalates issues in a timely manner.
- Engages existing customers to retain and renew Tenna memberships as needed.
- Provides swift and polite communication with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Provides user feedback to the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering Teams.
- Develops a deep understanding of the Tenna platform and takes ownership of customer engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, preferably within a hypergrowth or startup company.
- 3+ years’ experience in providing software customer support.
- Experience working within construction technology or within the construction industry is an absolute plus.
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Microsoft Project or P6.
- Experience working in a technical, production driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and process driven.
- Passion for working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to demonstrate personal commitment and drive to set and exceed high standards.
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Location: Remote – nationwide.
- Occasional travel to customer locations is required, up to 30%.
- Competitive compensation packages offered.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within a highly dynamic team.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins on the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.