We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for an Electrical Technician. The Electrical Technician will work within the Implementation Department and focus on our product installations, which includes tracker installations, electrical troubleshooting, and repairs. Successful candidates will have the ability to execute highly detailed work, work collaboratively, and preferably have a background in maintenance of heavy-duty construction equipment and direct current wiring.
- Installs Tenna products trackers on mid-sized and heavy equipment.
- Tests trackers and equipment after installs to ensure performance and compliance with specifications.
- Tests equipment for fault tolerance and determines required repairs.
- Trains Tenna customers on hardware installation best practices and proper use of Tenna products.
- Effectively diagnoses and repairs issues associated with Tenna’s equipment and systems.
- Ensures installations are completed safely, efficiently and on time.
- Maintains a high degree of knowledge on the use of the Tenna Asset Management System and its associated products.
- Receives and responds quickly to all telephone and email inquiries related to product installation, Sales or Management Team queries.
- Proactively anticipates equipment needs, sets priorities, and meets assigned tasks.
- High School diploma/GED required or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ experience in fleet mechanics or heavy-duty off-road equipment preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience performing skilled automotive work including inspections, diagnosis and maintenance on special equipment preferred.
- 1+ years' of electrical (Direct Current) wiring, control panel, and soldering experience would be an absolute plus.
- Work requires exposure to construction site environments, high/low temperatures, outdoor elements.
- Outdoors work and travel is required regularly in a variety of climates.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Diligence and organization in managing information.
- Ability to meet physical demands such as: bending, stooping, climbing, twisting.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
- Ability to drive a service truck
- Possess basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Word, etc.
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Location: Nationwide - FL.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within highly dynamic team.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Necessary tools and equipment provided.