Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to support our Sales and Customer Success Teams. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, who enjoys working within a technical environment to provide internal and external support. If you have a strong passion for customer success and training, with a never-ending passion for staying up to date within a growing technical platform – we are looking for you, apply now!
- Provides technical sales support to the Sales Team by actively participating in product demonstrations, answering prospective customer questions, and conveying the technical capacities of our platform.
- Employs a consultative approach to better understand and address prospective customers’ pain points.
- Works with Customer Success to field and address technical support questions from existing customers.
- Collaborates cross functionally with Engineering and Product to stay abreast of all platform specific changes and resolve customer issues.
- Is aware of our product roadmap and new feature rollouts.
- Serves as the company’s SME on platform specific features and functionalities.
- Leads all product specific support and training internally.
- Onboards all newly hired Sales and Customer Success Reps onto the platform.
- Certifies and signs off on all internal training programs once complete.
- Collaborates with Marketing to revise technical presentations and materials.
- Evaluates our current Sales and Customer Success strategies, recommending adjustments when needed.
- Liaises with Executive Leadership on internal training, strategies and product roadmap.
- Works on ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Assists with maintaining Salesforce and HubSpot databases.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Engineer or pre-sales role.
- 5+ years’ experience providing technical support within a SaaS environment.
- Experience working within construction technology or within the construction industry is an absolute plus.
- Experience working in a technical, production driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field is required.
- Strong experience with Salesforce, Help Scout, HubSpot or similar programs preferred.
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
- Strong active analytical curiosity and creativity, as well as flexible critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude with strong desire to learn and stay abreast of changes to our platform.
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity based in Edison, NJ or remote.
- Competitive compensation packages offered.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.