Remote - Nationwide
Tenna is searching for tenacious Account Executives. As an Account Executive, you will work within the Sales Team and focus on selling and closing new customers that fit Tenna’s defined ideal target profile. Account Executives actively and aggressively hunt new business while facilitating all aspects of the sales cycle (prospecting, leading product demonstrations, negotiations, etc.). This is the perfect opportunity for candidates who are seeking to build their careers within outside sales as there will be many opportunities for growth and mentorship. If the idea of being responsible for all new business acquisition in a defined, metro area or city excites you – this might be the perfect role for you.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible. When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform. Apply now!
- Hunts and closes new business for specific assigned metropolitan cities/area(s).
- Actively and aggressively prospects potential new customers. Follows-up on touchpoints in a strategic and diligent manner.
- Initiates and cultivates relationships with prospective customers via phone, email, attending tradeshows, industry specific events and conferences.
- Creates and executes an outreach micro-strategy for each potential new customer and persona.
- Strategically plans the cadence of and tracks the number of touch points for each prospect.
- Reports to and collaborates with their assigned Regional Territory Manager to align on new business acquisition strategy and pipeline.
- Leverages cross-functional internal resources to close new business. Learns the “zippered” approach to sales and uses it appropriately.
- Stays abreast of all industry specific trends and market related shifts by participating in associations, attending webinars, events, etc.
- Uses travel often as a strategic method to prospect, network, and sell. Travels to and meets with prospective customers onsite to advance the sales process.
- Leads in-person or WebEx product demonstrations with prospective customers.
- Negotiates contracts and closes deals by developing a thoughtful micro-strategy for each prospect.
- Drafts proposals, quotes, and contracts in accordance with Tenna’s procedures.
- Creates outbound email communications using CRM software and analyzes results.
- 3+ years’ experience selling enterprise software to construction or related industries.
- 3+ years’ experience successfully facilitating all aspects of the sales cycle with a specific focus on initiating and cultivating relationships with prospects, contract negotiation and closing.
- 3+ years’ experience conducting targeted searches and queries to research, qualify, and convert qualified sales leads.
- Experience in a quota-carrying role delivering consistent revenue growth that meets or exceeds quarterly business plans and forecasts is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other business-related majors strongly preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce and HubSpot is strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills, specifically around negations, public speaking, and presentations.
- Experience travelling often as a strategic method to prospect, network, and sell - up to 40%.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within highly dynamic team.
- Location: Remote - nationwide.
- Travel required, up to 40%.
- Compensation includes base salary plus commission plan.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off offered.
- 401k match.
- Dependent Care offered.