Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote - Nationwide
Tenna is searching for a Full Stack Software Engineer to design and deliver finished, high quality, and compelling features and products on time. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, an excellent communicator, experienced in transformation projects, and possess a passion for the IoT revolution. You will be part of a highly collaborative development process, develop next-generation code, and build products that our customers rely on.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible. When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform. Apply now!
- Designs and builds (end-to-end) new features working with Product Owners.
- Rolls out new features and analyzes (and reacts) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback.
- Executes performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation.
- Optimizes existing functionality for improved response times.
- Unit tests and takes responsibility for the quality of your own code and the code you are enhancing.
- Consistently delivers readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Stays informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices.
- Shares ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the toolchain and development process.
- Follows our processes and constantly looks to improve for quality.
- Supports, maintains, and helps document software designs.
- 4+ Years Programming Experience.
- 3+ years of design experience for both web and mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 web standards.
- Strong knowledge of web frameworks such as React and Angular.
- Development web design skills and knowledge of user experience.
- Experience with SQL and operational knowledge of open-source databases.
- Familiarity with messaging and products such as RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity with AWS services (EC2, VPC, S3, Elasticsearch, Kinesis).
- Experience with Contained Application Deployments (Docker).
- Basic knowledge of deploying software on Kubernetes.
- Basic CI/CD experience with knowledge of Fluxcd and Helm.
- Experience with data systems with emphasis on quality, supportability, and auditing.
- Experience with large data systems is a plus.
- Experience with Redis is a plus.
- Experience building and supporting microservices is a plus.
- Experience with hapi.js is a plus.
- Experience building APIs for developers is a plus.
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity is remote – nationwide.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- 401k match.
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off offered.
- Visa sponsorship offered.
- Employee referral bonuses.