Enterprise Sales Representative
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that finding every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are - we are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for Enterprise Sales Representatives (ESR). As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will work within the Sales Team focused on selling and closing customers that fit Tenna’s defined target profile.
- Demonstrates a firm understanding of the client. Knows the customer's requirements, goals, and concerns.
- Understands the product inside and out. Can clearly and concisely articulate the value of the product to prospective customers.
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves attitude: write proposals, follow-up as needed, communicate clearly and often with customers, gather customer feedback and troubleshoot problems.
- Understands strategic selling and remains focused.
- Understands Tenna’s sales strategy and sticks with the plan.
- Takes the initiative to develop client relationships that generate opportunities.
- Conducts thorough searches and queries to research, fully qualify, and generate sales leads.
- Consistently delivers revenue growth that meets or exceeds quarterly business plans and forecasts.
- Aggressively minded but understands the cadence of client touch points.
- Communicates thoughtfully and thoroughly. Continuously improves Tenna’s quality reputation.
- Captures targets by developing and executing a well-thought-out micro-strategy for each customer and project.
- Successfully implements the sales plan and achieves sales goals.
- Demonstrated success in Enterprise SaaS system sales.
- Experience selling software to the construction or related industries.
- Utilizes a consultative approach to quickly identify a company’s “pain points” to assess the potential of future business.
- High intellectual capacity and strong strategic sense to appropriately identify and assess the target prospect.
- Strategic in their pursuits while remaining focused on the target.
- High energy, high sense of urgency and a hard worker.
- Strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
- Knows how and when to ask for the order.
- Understands the customer's need within a complex buying organization.
- Effectively communicates the value proposition that demonstrates a great deal to the customer.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Must have strong communication skills (polished writer).
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Experience using Sales Force and HubSpot is preferred.
What you need to know:
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within highly dynamic team.
- Location: Remote - nationwide.
- Compensation includes base salary plus commission plan.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- 401k match.
- Dependent Care offered.