Tenna’s current Dashboard provides a view to your Assets and the Sites to which they are assigned, or “allocated,” at a glance.
In our upcoming release, and in this Wednesday’s Tenna University, we are diving further into your Live Data, a huge improvement to see not only where your Assets are allocated, but where they were last found, and with GPS cellular products, where they are now.
- Get a quick snapshot of the latest updates from your Asset out in the field by clicking on “Details” on the Live Data map, where you will see all recent applicable Notifications for your Asset, from Location and Geofence, to Speed and more.
- Customize your Feed with Events and Severity Levels that matter most to you, whether by all Assets in a given Category, or by individual pieces of Equipment.
- See all applicable Alerts and Alarms set on each Category and Asset, with custom Notes, Service Requests, and Contact selection at your fingertips.
- Choose as many or as few alerts as you would like, based on the Tracking Methods you have out in the field, and what can be read autonomously from your Assets.
- Draw, edit, and automate your Site Management using Geofences, which will alert the correct personnel by text or email when assets move in or out of your Geofenced areas. These alerts can be triggered from any of our Tenna hardware, from QR scans all the way up through Cellular GPS Fleet Trackers.
- See all Assets that have entered each Geofence, and see all Geofences which your Company Admins have created for your Organization.
- Zoom in and out of the areas on the map where your Assets were last found, and gain quick contextual data by clicking on each Tracked Asset or diving into the Asset Table details below.
- Need to find an Asset quickly? Search up top for your Asset Title or ID/Number, or use Filters to dive into Categories and Sub-Categories of your Assets on the Map.
See where your assets are now with GPS Cellular.
Easily locate your assets’ current location, and watch your assets move and update in real time.
Using QR, RFID, or BLE? See last known location.
Even without having Tenna’s GPS Cellular products, you can quickly dive into the last known location update from QR, RFID, and Bluetooth-tagged assets.
Learn equipment updates in the office or on the go.
See your specific alerts marked as High, Medium, or Low-Level priorities, and get alerted by email or text message for those that you wish, or assign them to your colleagues for action and resolution.
Gain context with Notifications and Geofences.
Tired of wondering when your assets entered and left your project sites? Whether you are using QR, RFID, Bluetooth, or GPS Cellular Trackers, get the updates from your Trackers or your Team’s scanning by using Geofences.
Quickly switch back to Site Data for Dashboard View.
Don’t worry. Our classic Dashboard View, or “Site Data” as it will be termed in this Tenna 3.3 Update, will still be available for your access anytime, anywhere.
Our Tenna Sales and Client Success Team attended the International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) this past October in Louisville, Kentucky. Being an Internet of Things (IoT) Organization, we know that Construction and Utility Professionals across the United States and Canada need a simple, cost-effective, and long-term solution to track their high-value assets. (more…)
Digital asset tracking is one of the most important business management tools for companies that depend on large fleets of vehicles, equipment and tools to serve their customers. Project managers, workflow schedulers, field supervisors, quality control engineers and others regularly rely on asset tracking to provide the data necessary to finish projects on time and within budget. (more…)
Completing projects on time and within budget is always a top priority for construction companies. Yet, experienced contractors know that achieving these goals can be a real challenge, especially without a modern asset tracking system. (more…)
In today’s highly competitive markets, companies that lead the way are those with the technology, tools and systems that turn raw data into actionable information. This is especially true for industries driving the world’s infrastructure.