Performance Marketing Manager
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
We are seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the company. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in SEM/PPC digital marketing and lead generation. The Performance Marketing Manager will ensure consistency throughout all digital marketing channels and provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong web presence. If you are excited to formulate ideas and take them from concept to completion, thrive in a fast-paced environment yet collaborative environment - apply now!
- Acts as a critical thought partner to the COO and other senior leaders on the evolving role of performance marketing.
- Strategizes, implements, and manages SEM/PPC program. Continually assesses and adjusts in an effort to reach (and exceed) goals.
- Collaborates with team on all digital efforts - SEM/SEO, etc. to ensure all are aligned and working towards achieving established goals.
- Develops and drives end to end marketing strategies for SEM, Display, and Social.
- Implements cost effective campaigns using segmentation strategies based on customer behavior, past program results, and third-party data.
- Exceeds aggressive traffic and ROI goals for SEM channels.
- Analyze and optimize what is working via performance data, web analytics, conversion statistics, etc. to focus resources on the right opportunities
- Manages all aspects of the SEM budget including ad spend and forecasting.
- Diligently tracks and communicates analysis of return on marketing investments.
- Manages, optimizes, and expands programs for all performance marketing channels to maximize the profitability of the performance marketing spend.
- Develops vendor relationship(s) to access best practices; works closely with existing vendors (Google, Bing, and more) to ensure quality advice and guidance.
- Stays on top of changes and trends in digital marketing to keep the company current and on the cutting edge
- Conduct competitor analysis as it relates position responsibilities. Identify and address competitive threats in marketplace
- Target using segmentation strategies based on customer behavior, past program results, and data to implement campaigns
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports on key performance metrics and identifies areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and outside-in thinking on best and evolving digital marketing practices, and ensures the team is constantly at the edge of the newest high potential opportunities or ways of working.
- Adjusts strategy and resources in a timely manner – using data and metrics to determine quickly if an initiative is proving successful and worthy of further investment.
- Records and analyzes SEM KPIs. Discusses findings and suggests actions (continue, improve, start, stop)
- Drives ample quantity and high-quality lead generation.
Technical Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in performance marketing management preferably with deep knowledge of paid search at consumer internet businesses
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in the technology industry, with cutting edge experience in the digital space
- Proficient in Google Ads best practices including strategizing around bidding, match type, audience, and ad copy.
- Expert MS Excel skills with familiarity with vlookups, pivot tables, and advanced filtering/data manipulation.
- Strong experience working closely with engineering and data science partners to develop custom tools and strategies to maximize performance
- Strong experience using marketing/ digital tools and implementing best practices – BrightEdge, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience working with data analysis and reporting tools (PowerBI, Data Studio, Tableau).
- Deep understanding and experience across performance marketing channels, demonstrating depth and breadth of strategic and tactical knowledge of how different performance marketing channels can drive customer and business goals
- Deep understanding of the multiple tenets of customer acquisition costs. Can speak to broader business and financial implications and planning of customer acquisition costs vs lifetime value per customer ratio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other business-related majors preferred
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Experience leveraging data to deliver ROI driven results
- Proven success in helping a company grow to scale
- Experience in an early stage company experience a plus
- Possesses strong analytical capabilities
- Has the ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced working environment, embracing the startup mentality
- Is action oriented, results driven, highly motivated, strong sense of ownership
- Is a forward thinker
- Is a “thinker-doer”
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Brings passion, innovation and problem solving to every endeavor
- Maintains the highest degree of integrity for the company.
- Possesses ingenuity to leverage all available tools and is resourceful
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity
- Location: Remote nationwide or onsite in Edison, NJ
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment
- 401k match
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dependent Care