Product Designer, UI / UX
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is searching for a product focused UI/UX Product Designer with a strong passion and capability in the design and development of highly engaging user experiences. As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for creating an exciting variety of features for our web and mobile applications. Ideal candidates will have previous experience designing mobile and web applications. You will join a highly collaborative product development process, influence and create awesome experiences for our end users, and use your knowledge of strategic design to further our product’s competitive edge. Interested in joining our Product Team? Apply now!
NOTE: This is a B2B SaaS product-based design position. Applicants must provide a portfolio for review.
- Designs and develops highly engaging user experiences - both new and redesign of UI/UX within our mobile and web applications.
- Creates end user and product centric designs based on current market research and trends, customer feedback, and input from the team.
- Creates mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimizes how customers interact with all new products and features.
- Prepares prototypes for new product applications and features.
- Designs full solutions that align and strongly connect with our audience.
- Promotes design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Maintains attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment by collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement solutions.
- Manages multiple design projects concurrently.
- Actively participates in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives as needed.
- Shares ideas with the Product Team for the continuous improvement of the Tenna platform and UX.
- Assists teams cross functionally with problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Works closely with Product Management to deliver completed designs, user flows, and UI UX requirements on time.
- Takes input and collaborates with Engineering Team to arrive at optimal solutions for new features and enhancements.
- 6+ years of product specific design experience.
- 4+ years’ experience designing web and mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Art, Computer Design, Interaction Design, is required or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps using visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience with UI/UX design patterns and creating user-centered designs.
- Web standards, Responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility using React JS, Angular JS or similar.
- Strong knowledge with UI/UX, HTML/HTML5, CSS.
- Expertise in the following: Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong UAT experience.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Stays up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to perform market research, customer feedback sessions, and internal design reviews in order to deliver optimal designs.
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity is a remote position.
- Competitive compensation package and commission plan offered.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.