Partner Integrations Engineer
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
Tenna is seeking an experienced Partner Integrations Engineer to lead Tenna’s integration roadmap and ecosystem. The Partner Integrations Engineer will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and sustaining integrations to ensure we are providing streamlined experiences for our customers, vendors, and partners. The ideal candidate will be a forward and innovative thinker, a quick learner, and an excellent communicator who possesses a passion for the IoT revolution!
- Executes Tenna’s overall integration strategy, environments, and roadmap.
- Suggests new integration solutions using internally developed and/or commercial off-the-shelf products, in accordance with industry best practices.
- Maintains and prioritizes Tenna’s integration roadmap to align with partner, vendor, and customer expectations.
- Leads external communications regarding Tenna’s integrations with partners, vendors, and customers.
- Defines, tracks, and reports on key integration and data metrics internally.
- Creates robust and unified solutions via gathering internal data on Tenna’s capabilities and customer ecosystem requirements.
- Connects internal and external applications within Tenna’s ecosystem.
- Possesses the ability to understand dataflows, rules, and logic.
- Architects messaging and data flows between Tenna’s internal and external systems.
- Ensures internal, external and partner integrations are flowing.
- Reviews and recommends integration enhancements as needed.
- Troubleshoots, anticipates, and expeditiously addresses integration and data flow issues.
- Understands and appreciates the complexity of partner relationships.
- Develops and maintains data integration components such as stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Writes code to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements.
- Builds reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Supports Engineers on resolving system defects and recommends solutions accordingly.
- Collaborates directly with our Engineering, Product, and Leadership Teams to best understand and analyze integration specifications.
- Produces excellent documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, or related STEM degree program is required or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience with SaaS based integrations, preferably in a high growth company.
- 5+ years’ experience spearheading integrations strategies and roadmap
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce configuration, and administration is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge in the following areas is preferred: architecting and implementing application workflows, application integration patterns, API and web services, and database functions (MySQL, NoSQL).
- Operational experience with accounting or ERP systems is preferred.
- Strong understanding of how Systems Engineering and Integration supports the software development lifecycle (Concept, Requirements, Design, Test & Transition, Operations).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated induvial, with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude.
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity is remote – nationwide.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.