Sales and Marketing Data Analyst
Remote - Nationwide
We take pride that our roots are in the construction industry. With this experience and knowledge, we have built a platform that revolutionizes construction equipment fleet operations. We provide innovative solutions to customers looking for competitive ways to better manage and track their assets such as heavy and light equipment, large fleets, tools, and materials.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible.
When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform.
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Data Analyst to support both the Marketing and Sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, who pays attention to details and is willing to jump in and do whatever it takes. If you have a strong passion for data with a never-ending need to “figure it out” no matter what the “it” may be – we are looking for you, apply now!
- Researches and creates databases/lists of potential leads for ABM (Account Based Marketing) and Sales efforts
- Assists with maintaining Salesforce and HubSpot databases
- Collects and compiles Sales and Marketing KPIs and reporting metrics as needed/directed
- Assists with data cleansing of MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) – correcting information, filling in missing information, etc.
- Prepares and provides data centric support, including:
- Helps drive new business and revenue in a growing market
o Entering and maintaining accurate data
o Assisting with various data related projects
o Preparing regular sales forecasting/campaign reports as well as ad hoc reports
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales / Marketing Analyst role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Business Analytics required
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong experience with Salesforce and HubSpot or similar programs preferred
- Working knowledge of databases and querying using SQL or similar languages
- Working knowledge of scripting languages preferred (Python, etc.)
- Strong active analytical curiosity and creativity, as well as flexible critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to draw conclusions and craft recommendations based on data
- Able to work diligently and independently, but according to direction and within pre-set guidelines
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with strong desire to learn
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent organizational skills
What you need to know
- Full-time opportunity.
- Opportunity based in Edison, NJ or remote.
- Competitive compensation packages offered.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Dependent Care offered.
- 401k match.
- Employee referral bonuses.